Where do I even start?
- Studying for my last final in Nursing School
- Studying for my first final in Nursing School
- Every single day in Navy Boot Camp
- My first 12-hour shift as a nursing assistant
- Working an overnight shift then going into a job interview
- The first time I tried an Insanity workout (never again. No no no.)
- The first time a patient had a myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- All three days of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day (60 miles total)
There is a point where coffee only serves to put you to sleep. There is a point where you have to be so careful when you drive. There are those times you have to pull over on a side road for five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen, until you feel safe enough to get home. There are those times where you come in the door and sleep on the floor in the living room for an hour.
It's all worth it though... especially the really special moments.
|The 2008 Breast Cancer 3-Day. My Mom was at the finish line cheering me on.