- I seem to like to write in list format. Which always drove my teachers crazy, because they wanted outlines. I hate writing outlines. Usually I write my entire essay first, and then write the outline from that. They never know the difference.
- I like cold, microwaved burritos dipped in applesauce and sour cream.
- I clean my toilet every morning with shampoo that does nothing but make my hair scream in pain.
- At any given time, I will have three bottles of lotion and four lip balms in my purse.
- I have a Dayplanner, but only use the monthly calendar. I like to leave the daily pages clear because it gives the impression that I actually have free time.
- I like eating leftovers cold. This really grosses out the DBF.
- I have two birthmarks. Sometimes I forget about one, and try to scrub it off before remembering.
- I set my alarm to ring before my job calls me in the morning. I'm afraid I won't hear the screaming loudness of the phone, even though you can probably hear it where you are.
- I put my applesauce in a glass and drink it through a straw. (Evidently I do strange things with applesauce.)
- I check websites in the exact same order every day.
- I listen to hypnosis tracks to help me sleep. ( Check out www.glennharold.com )
- I hate black coffee. Usually I have so much crap in my coffee that there is no caffeine left.
- I kiss my cat. And she kisses me back.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Quirks and random facts
Today's blog was going to be a narrative about Jury Duty, however biological issues prevented my attendance this morning. Therefore, I thought I would further introduce myself to you by telling you about a few quirks and weirdnesses I have. I've already been psychologically evaluated, so don't worry, I've been told I'm somewhat normal. *Wink*