So over on Trifecta, writers have been invited to introduce themselves.
As we say in my family, "Here I is." (Yes, we are so grammatically correct!)
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Hello! I'm Corinne.
- Describe your writing style in three words. Honest, Unedited (well, rarely edited), Synonyms (thesaurus.com is a favorite when I can't quite come up with the word I want.)
- How long have you been writing online? Years. It's only recently that I started an active blog and was recently invited to write for Just.Be.Enough.
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? NaBloPoMo on BlogHer is the main one. I think I've signed up for several more that are weekly. I can't remember. Oops.
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. I think I need to smooth over some things. Some of my wording is rough.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? My Creative Writing teacher in high school would kick me out of her classroom (in a good way) because she knew that I couldn't be caged and be creative. She told me to find somewhere I loved, somewhere I felt like I could be "me", and let my words loose.
- Who is your favorite author? I have so many! Rudyard Kipling, Dan Brown, and so many of my new bloggy friends.
- How do you make time to write? I find little bits and pieces during the day. If I have a lot of time during a day, I'll try to whip out a few extra entries for scheduling. My mind is constantly writing, as weird as it sounds.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember--it must have a third definition. Oh man! You know how to make it tough on a girl! I recently wrote on "rising", which hasn't been published yet. I would be curious to see what others thought of that.
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading. I just put up a post today about why I chose the name "Coriander". It was tough to write.
Post a Comment